Lost and scared

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Jumping to conclusions

I think we all jump to conclusions.  I know I have a lot in my life and it has cost me so many things.  When I looked at my stats yesterday, the emotions that went through my head were of hurt and anger, I chose to allow that hurt and anger to envelope me instead of actually looking at the positive. Out of the thousands of views to my page only one search resulted from that Internet hoax search.  I actually typed it in to the search bar myself and one of my posts did come up and it was the one where I was ranting away my feelings.  I sometimes think lack of feedback or comments cause me to view my site as nothing than a personal diary.  But when I see that is has been viewed in 7 or more countries by a few thousand people, that gives me hope.  It gives me hope that maybe a young man or woman out there has seen my writing and it maybe has helped them deal with their own inner demons.  Maybe it made them think twice about inflicting self harm or injury to themselves.  Maybe it gave them HOPE. That is my eyes is all that truly matters.  The one or two people who want to disbelieve me, go right ahead.  That is perfectly fine it is your God given right to judge or question.  None of us see each other.  We don't get to sit and talk one on one.  These are mere thoughts and words set to the net for the world to see.  But, this is my story, my journey, my path to a better me and enlightenment you could say.  I will not allow a person I do not even know to hamper my improvement, my ability to see myself as I am.  To stiffle  my creative thought and hamper me in my path to personal well being. I have taken a long road to get to where I am and I am so ready to move onward and upward.  I am ready to live my life.  The last few days my creative juices have been flowing and I have come up with so many new thoughts and ideas.  I want to report, I want to do something to enlighten the world on sports.  Not just oh Tim Tebow is so cute or RVP is a hottie, I want to give people a true love of the world of sports I see.  The naysayers and those who want to believe their own twisted perception of life, will finally see I am who I claim and I will not allow them to bring me down.  A dear friend put it best to me last night "Don't let something like this stop you" he continued "It takes a lot of courage to express yourself in an open way putting yourself out there, and I know first hand as a blogger myself. Sadly there are all kinds of people out there whose intent is to hurt others" "I'm going to blog because it's my outlet of self expression and Fuck anyone who thinks I','m fake or a hoax.  It's their problem because I know the truth and I have a number of folks supporting me. If you stop blogging, then you have given up to these douche bags"  Those words whether this person knows it or not helped me tremendously.  It showed me that I matter, THIS matters.  I bare my soul in this blog and it is a way for me a journey of self discovery and also a way to reach out to people who may feel or be going through the same things.  I took the things 1 person out of several thousand did and allowed it to affect me.  I need to learn not to do that I need to focus on the good.  So I will blog still and hopefully someone, somewhere out there is getting what they need from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment