Lost and scared

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Everything must come to an end

I think this page has run it's course.  I think it is time to just call it quits to me writing.  Funny thing blogger tracks how users find your site.  Can you imagine my horror to find out that people are typing in Internet hoax + my user name to find me.  If that is all I am to people reading this than I no longer need to write this.  I no longer need to be visible to anyone or anything who would deem me a hoax or a fraud.  I've never ever asked anyone for anything.  I wrote from my heart, about my personal struggles in life.  My journey to overcome them and my journey in life.  I opened up about things I never have to anyone one a very personal level.  I am hurt, angered and feel completely betrayed.  Something I did as an outlet has been turned into something that makes me question everything and everyone in my life.  So I am shutting this down.  Closing it and never looking back at it again.  The humiliation that I feel right now is indescribable.  I thought I was doing something good.  I thought I was helping someone who may be in the same situation as me.  I wish that were true. I can see that for over the last year I have been nothing more than a joke for people. I wish I could have help someone out there but I see now that it wasn't met to be.  I just need to work on me and I need to move on with my life and find another outlet to express my feelings, maybe someday I can truly help someone face the demons I have faced and continue to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment