Lost and scared

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Desolation

Watch "Pearl Jam - Black (Unplugged 1992)" on YouTube

I started the arduous task of physiotherapy. Trying to work my muscles and strength. I have atrophy from the weeks and months I've spent here wasting away. I am letting everyone down. I'm trying so hard to be there for everyone. Do the right things. It just doesn't seem to be enough. I wish I was enough. I wish people would just understand things and have faith. I just can't take it anymore. I feel torn I need to get better but when I do that I feel like I am.letting people down. Why does it have to be so hard?  I've lost some weight they said. The Dr thinks it's the stress of physio and the work I am doing. I've lost my appetite things were going so well why do they have to change. I guess no one really knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment