Lost and scared

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Finding the meaning in life

All of us are looking for that thing that makes us who we are.  I always thought for me it was success in all things I attempted doing.  It wasn't until this weekend I finally realized what it is for me.  Being a mother.  My little Leah makes everything better.  Her smile, her laugh, everything about her simply gives me the want to fight and push on.  To face my demons and make myself a better person. For her, I will be a better person.  I am embarking on a business venture with my father.  I am not releasing details of it yet, because it is still in the works.  It will be exciting, It will be amazing, and it will be awesome. I am so excited.  I am ready to move forward with my life.  I want to be the best mum I can be.  Everything will fall into place after that.  No more stressing about things.  No more letting people get to me.  I know I can not change overnight but I am putting everything into getting stronger and getting out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment