Lost and scared

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hopelessly forgotten

I sit here and write this and I could utterly scream.  I look at myself in the mirror and I want to throw my fists at it and smash it.  I want to just break everything.  What is wrong with me?  Why am I so unlovable, unwanted, and horrible?  Why can't I ever make anything work? I had myself sick all day.  I finally figured it out I know what to do now and how to fix it.
I was asked to report on the NFL hall of Fame Inductions.  I am excited but I look at myself in the mirror and I see every flaw.  I need to loose weight, I've let myself go and I can see the fat that is building up on my body from being lazy.  I can't go to something like that fat.  I want to be a reporter an on air personality, I can't allow myself to be lazy. I exercised today.  We spent about 3 or 4 hrs at the gym.  It felt amazing.  A total rush.  I needed that.  I can control it.  I made sure to watch the calorie burner because I needed to burn off the big breakfast I had eaten.  I think that is what had me sick.  I have been eating to much.  I am a foodie I admit it.  I love food.  Chocolate is my utter weakness beer and whiskey and even some vodka.  None of those are acceptable foods.  No wonder why I have blown up to blimp proportions.  I have been eating like a grazing cow. 
I guess depression does that to you.  Why do I let it seep in? Why do I allow it to overcome me?  I'm not the victim anymore.  I can overcome this and I will.  I vow I will lose that 10 extra pounds by August 2nd.  I need to look my best.  This is my future.  No more food. I just need to nail this to have something to say I did right.  G-d knows I can never get anything right, but this I will.  I won't be a beached whale at this ceremony.  I will look killer. 
I will not look at the past only my future.  Get thin get famous and no looking back

No comments:

Post a Comment